• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my little monster

IRONHIDE said:
hell i thought i was still on the main trail. didnt even know that was twister 2. was to easy lol

index.php

nice seatbelt... ::)

What chromo axles you runnin in front axle? I'm gettin ready to build a tube chassis 01 ex s10 and I want 44 pitbulls... I'm afraid front axle won't take em lol. Good lookin truck

**** who needs belts... Lol I'm working on them. And that's factory axles. Cucv axles. And they do just fine. I've put them through pretty much everything at wheelin and woolys was fun to.

Humpy said:
What chromo axles you runnin in front axle? I'm gettin ready to build a tube chassis 01 ex s10 and I want 44 pitbulls... I'm afraid front axle won't take em lol. Good lookin truck
oh and just a little advice on ur future build if ya don't Mind me giving it.learn from my mistake give plenty of room for the tires to travel with the cab. I didn't set mine back far enough. And they wear my fenders out. I got to cut half my fenders off of the back.

where's the role cage. not that it would do any good with out seatbelts. :dunno: i had bad tire rubbage to till they clearenced thereselves. it less work that way

Ya It's not done yet. I'll have a cage on it eventually. Not good with bending the pipe yet. And ya I'm gettin a set of seats to go Im it. With 5 point. And ya mine rub pretty bad to.

Thanks for the advice lol what front leaf springs u runnin? Stock blazer or did Use somethin with an offset center pin?

Thanks man. Ya I've many many man hours in it. A lot of blood sweat and tears went into it. But its worth every second. U gonna be down there new years?

Re: my little monster

Yea buddy run it till it breaks which seems to happen alot I been trying to find some spare stubs for my 60 I got this feeling tht one is gonna give new years.

I know the feeling I got lifters tickin. And now I got a trans leak where my trans bolts to my tcase. It's like u get one thing worked out and then something else goes wrong. Lol welcome to the world of crawlin lol

just a few pics from news years 2012

Attachments

• big tires.jpg
    big tires.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 88
  • twister 3.jpg
    twister 3.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 84
  • twister.jpg
    twister.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts