• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Monster project

dobber

To start heres some history. I got the truck in 2000 with a 4inch and 39s. then about 2 or 3 years ago I swapped in a front 60 and a big lift and tires to be like this.....

Its a 73 F250, 460, 435, divorced 205, F/R dana 60s, huge custom made leaf spring lift (supposed to be 10in but their almost 20in, and 48in Michellin XL's on 20in Raceline Monster wheels.

So for the project part of this......

I got some of the new lift for it today and I will also me making some changes to the truck like the new lift, new steering setup, New motor mounts and tcase mount, fuel cell and who knows what else.

as it sits now...

chadstrucks863small.jpg

anyone guess which tire is next?:D :D

bogger.jpg

dont buy the 54 bogger, I just watched a truck last weekend try to run through the mud with them, they are useless.:haha:

And the new lift is on...4inch skyjacker. Kinda goofy with the little tires on it for now, but it drives way better and is going to be alot more fun.

chadstrucks091.jpg

chadstrucks094.jpg

chadstrucks093.jpg

Yup, the front springs were 17in and the rears were 19in all the way down to 4s. I like how it looked, and I figure if I want it big again someday it will get 2.5tons and 4link. Right now I just want it so I can drive it more often and more safely.

Yeah my tow rig is a 77 ford highboy camper special 4x4 with a 400m and 4spd tranny.But I'm only running 33x12.50x16.5's on it..
Nice looking truck though:awesomework:

ya man i have a highboy 76 and have looked all over for a lift i have 38" baja claws on it with the stock lift ...any cheep easy way to lift it?

Last edited:
Where can you buy big a$$ custom springs like that?

I can't remember the name of the company right now but a buddy of mine had some built by a company in Canada... National Spring maybe? His were on a Ford with the same body style as the one in this thread but my buddy ran out of money and never ended up buying tires for it. He lowered it back down, sold the truck, but still has the leaf springs. If you want them PM me... they're something like 15"-20" lift

I can't remember the name of the company right now but a buddy of mine had some built by a company in Canada... National Spring maybe? His were on a Ford with the same body style as the one in this thread but my buddy ran out of money and never ended up buying tires for it. He lowered it back down, sold the truck, but still has the leaf springs. If you want them PM me... they're something like 15"-20" lift

The springs you speak of were probably built by a shop in B.C. called...carrier spring or google "custom suspension". They built the springs for both of my "big" toyotas.
Odie.

Latest posts