• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired My new bike

Jackstand Jimmy

I picked this up the other day from a guy who got it in a package deal with a 4-wheeler. It's a '99 Yamaha PW80, 3 speed with an auto clutch. It needs a few things...mainly a chain, air filter, and choke lever. I was only kinda half way looking for one when I found this one for a $100...because I happened to pull up at the city maintenance complex and see it in the back of a guys truck and the same day he listed it on CL. He even had a title for it...

I think I'm gonna put stiffer springs on it, and maybe better exhaust. Didn't somebody here have a Yamaha 50 they found a manual clutch kit for?

I don't plan on doing all the jumps and touring and **** ya'll do on them but it will be fun for getting around at XRRA and drag races.

The ugliness:

IMG_6985.jpg

IMG_6983.jpg

Dood you cant go wrong with ANY model lil dirty bike for 100bux.. the things are just to much damn fun man !! :****:

Nice Score ! booyang

hell yea...went to lunch and bought all the stuff I need to get it going...the parts for these little bikes are dirt cheap...you know compared to real dirtbike and 4-wheeler parts I guess.