• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new dodge my new dodge my new dodge

wheelinjp

well its almost new. 2008 6.7 6sp auto laramie loaded with everything. leather, heated power seats nav sunroof front and rear dvd 6disc changer pwr slider on and on. 22k miles. Picked it up at the garage sale sales event at the supermall from tom matson dodge. we love it, plenty of power for me and nice clean looks. sorry not great pics. camera phone ones.
newdodge.jpg
newdodge2.jpg

Last edited:
:cheer:soon jeff and soon jeremy. I cant sleep, I keep looking out the window at my new dodge:cheer::cool:

I think I need something at the store. Im sure I need to drive somewhere. teeheehee

well it's worth everypenny, you've got a really nice truck on your hands:beer:, but i'm sure you already knew that:cool:

:cheer:soon jeff and soon jeremy. I cant sleep, I keep looking out the window at my new dodge:cheer::cool:

I think I need something at the store. Im sure I need to drive somewhere. teeheehee

Be carefull not to grind the starter since you can't hear it running.:beer: You could drive over here and take me for a ride and buy lunch!:beer:

Latest posts