• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new media side project 4by4tech

alstick

I thought I'd share a link with you to my new media project 4by4tech. I'm just north of you in Abbotsford Canada and use to own 4WD magazine the print mag for 12 years starting it from scratch, and have wheeled all the local Washington trails and I'll be back covering events soon enough.

If the mods are not happy with my posting this up feel free to delete it. If you like it please share thanks!

Albert V.

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/4by4tech/4by4tech1-1/2015060601/

Albert is a great guy, a friend, and a guy I've wheeled with on more than one occasion. Other than the fact he's not invited me to Winter Camp, I'll vouch for him.

Albert is a great guy, a friend, and a guy I've wheeled with on more than one occasion. Other than the fact he's not invited me to Winter Camp, I'll vouch for him.

LOL, thanks, I missed Wintercamp this year as well, blew the cap off the second gear servo in my C4 and was worried I might have hurt the trans so bailed at the last minute. Just went all through it and everything was fine but this year was a pretty crappy snow year anyway. trip planned for Apex in a couple weeks then 4 days on the dunes first weekend of August. pretty happy with the grooved 44 Rockers in the snow though. ill have to get out with you in the snow next year big tires are off now till fall.

Cool new virtual Rag!
I remember 4wd. I think you featured one of ours guys in the old Mag--Blue 1st gen Toy w/ 4.3L...

Latest posts