• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my new project

ROOKIE

hey everybody,I just picked up a start.i got a 1985 toy xtra cab back halfed coils dana44 front and corp14 in the rear.it is kinda hacked together but it is a start.

tn.jpg

look and think before you talk

its not a four link if you look at it,it is a three link yes it was on craigs list i got it cheap and it is hacked togeather anybody else wanna knock the start i got for $400.

i plan on ditching everything and starting over.I'm going back to leafs in the front most likly wagoners.i'm going to keep coils in the rear,but with a four link.Hydro steering,take the gay bed off and do my own.going back to toy motor trans and duel cases.spool in the rear lock right in the front with 5.29's.i'm also going to ditch the dana44 and corp14 and go back to toy axles.oh and i wanna run like a 38.5x12.5xr15 up to a 40 inch irok. what do you think?

cut it away and throw it away

well today i learned how to use the torch. i cut away the :rb: bed and some mounts but there are still more stuff that needs to go away.a little better looking though.

Seriously not trying to knock your junk just asking saw it in you avatar. . . and yeah better get cracking snow wheeling is coming up:awesomework: :pics:

:corn: looks like your getting it done. I have a set of stock yota leafs if you want them. Im curious as to how you fix the rear.... although it would probably work just fine around here the way it is.. just looks horrible.:awesomework:

Looks like a good start. Plus you've got a ninja helping you too, so you should be good to go, heh. Can't beat 400 bucks for a good cab, frame, title and a bunch of parts to sell off since you want to go back to toyota drivetrain.

BTW, how much for the 14 bolt and the 44? Are they matched gearing wise? :redneck:

Good start. You are looking at a free truck once you sell off the parts you arent using. I saw it on cl too, you got him down $500 bones. :awesomework:

plans

plans are toyota axles,i might have got a deal on a 22r motor trany and transfer case for free,meaning i need one more, im going leafs front coil in the rear and the way to fix the rear if you are wondering is to take it all off and do it the right way.im going spool in the rear and lock right in the front 5.29's.and 38.5 iroks.and alot of tubeing.:stirpot:

That sounds awsome as long as they made 38.5 Iroks and WTF IS TUBEING?? :fawkdancesmiley: wtf are the gears on the 3/4 tons??

Last edited:

Latest posts