• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my new ride

That Wendy might ride with you if you got one ,but she sure as hell wasn't getting in that Jimmy Smith buggy! :flipoff1:

Saw a new one break an axle trying to get to the trails sunday laughing1. Think a rock went through the wheel hitting the caliper, making it seize and popped the shaft, 1min from the truck- SHITTY.

Rescue1 said:
That Wendy might ride with you if you got one ,but she sure as hell wasn't getting in that Jimmy Smith buggy! :flipoff1:
actually she had started liking the jimmy smith buggy alittle. she said everytime she starts likeing a buggy i sale it. really i bought the razor xp 4 u and mahan to get around on when yall break trying to follow my new buggy. well guess i have to ride 4 about a month till my new buggy done

GONOVRIT said:
Saw a new one break an axle trying to get to the trails sunday laughing1. Think a rock went through the wheel hitting the caliper, making it seize and popped the shaft, 1min from the truck- SHITTY.

Yeah..but you missed him unload it off the trailer and pretty much head straight for the first thing in sight he could jump. Thomas had only had the thing 4 days. laughing1

GONOVRIT said:

Seen it happen to one, and heard about it happening to 2 others, regular RZRs not XPs.

RKEY said:
actually she had started liking the jimmy smith buggy alittle. she said everytime she starts likeing a buggy i sale it. really i bought the razor xp 4 u and mahan to get around on when yall break trying to follow my new buggy. well guess i have to ride 4 about a month till my new buggy done

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh :flipgotcha:

This is stumpjumper's dad's new ride and he hit a stump, busted the wheel, bent A arms, broke the tie rod...by the way they don't sell just the tie rod you have to buy the rack, but a 500 tie rod will fit... man some of the SXS builder need to come south, we don't have sand hills to ride around on

KINGSNAKE said:
This is stumpjumper's dad's new ride and he hit a stump, busted the wheel, bent A arms, broke the tie rod...by the way they don't sell just the tie rod you have to buy the rack, but a 500 tie rod will fit... man some of the SXS builder need to come south, we don't have sand hills to ride around on

He needs the A arms this company sells. Warrantied for Life
http://www.goracertech.com/

GONOVRIT said:
You need to put the top of the falls picture in the razor thread, epic thumb.gif

Hell ya I didnt even know there were real pics, so I looked on NC 4x4 and found them, thanks!