• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new toy

No, it's not a Harley. I wanted to ride, not be broke down all the time (just messing with you ww). Its a Honda VTX 1800R.

P said:
Tis that time of year... Me and Lay just picked up a pair of 05 XR650R's ! :woot:
Here's mine this past Sat . Baja Kit is here I am converting it to street legal badass status ! :dblthumb:

post up more pics from sat, corky didnt get many

David,
coworker just got the TWIN to that thing couple months ago. The dealer has like 10 more 08's in crates that he's giving away. he's a college kid and it was so far below blue book he took it and got a loan, rode it home as soon as they uncrated it and put acid in the battery :woody:

nice bike.... :woot: I have an 07 Honda 1100 Sabre, love it....but I am thinking about getting rid of it, I dont ride it as much as I should and the wife cant ride on it for long periods of time (she has fibromyalsia, a muscle disorder) ....thinking about a boat or possibly building her a buggy :****:
I paid areound 8K for mine brand new off the floor with the service plan that covers damn near everything....

Brian

and when you get old like me this is what you ride
bike.jpg

Bank told me NADA on mine was 6200 , I have seen used 01 going for 4500 dollars. I got mine from the same place I bought the VTR1000 a few years back. Its a NEW 05 as of right now it has 29 miles on it and I paid 4100 out the door on it ! :woot:

Hard to say no when you cant get hurt ! ................. financially laughing1

Mason this is all the pics I got Saturday, wish someone woulda caught the donut of death , holy crap that was the fastest I had ever spun :puke: Good fun, thanks again for having us over dood.

[attachment deleted by admin]

techtafab said:
and when you get old like me this is what you ride
bike.jpg

I'm not old, but that what i am gettin when I sale mine.

race_jeep said:
post up more pics from sat, corky didnt get many

Wish I coulda made it, but I needed to stay with dad and make shure he didn't pass out again.

Man I wish I hap pics of some of the bike I have owned in the past - this thread got me looking at home last night for old photos and I can't find any except this one.

07 GSXR 1000
bike4.jpg

Some of the coolest in the past have been 96 ZX6R / 97 GSXR 750 and my favorite by far 99 ZX9R - I havent seen another color blue like that bike had on it - crashed that bitch in 2000 - man I miss that bike still.

J.A.B said:
P - are your pants tight rolled in that last pic laughing1

Its an old pic, but it isnt that old ! laughing1 That was 15min before dood that bought the bike from me came to pick it up :****:

Ohhhh ****, I gotz blinka'z Bitch ! :woot: This thing is going to get me in so much trouble ! :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]

speaking of transfer case's started to put mine in last night and found a broke bolt on the adapter... one of those fancy 12point long ass shouldered custom jobbies. Headed to bolt and nut house at lunch, hoping that will have me hooked up so I can get the Dirty riding dirty again ! flashemifyougotem