• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my new truck!

Not bad! Ditch the tires! gotta be the worst tire second only to the Thornbird....IMO... I HATED mine!

anyways....sweet truck man...CoNrats! :dblthumb:

Damn nice truck. Congratulations. If you are going to spend money on a programmer get a PPE, just don't turn it up above level 4. Hit Daniel up aka (JuanHongLoe) he sells the PPE and has good pricing. So how many miles are on it? That front bumper is sweet. Buckstop makes a nice bumper I used to have one on my truck, wish I still did.

The BFG KM2s are good tires, just make sure you rotate them. Also Toyo makes a really good tire.

Yeah PPE all the way for the DMax. www.ppediesel.comhttp:// You are just gonna need the standard tuner unless you are planning on going with an aftermarket tranny and torque converter, and a lift pump. I would recommend Some sort of Cold air intake and a free flowing exhaust if it doesnt already have one as well. Gets rid of a lot of the turbo lag! Holla at me if you need something. :dblthumb:

JFab said:
Not bad! Ditch the tires! gotta be the worst tire second only to the Thornbird....IMO... I HATED mine!

anyways....sweet truck man...CoNrats! :dblthumb:
what all makes the nitto bad? buddy with a lifted crew cab short bed cummins got WAY too many miles out of his 38" grapplers on 20's. Like twice what I normally get. I looked at them yesterday. still have tread on them.

That is the exact truck I want to replace my cummins with when $ allows and I'm out of debt. Ought to be cheap by then laughing1
NICE

blacksheep10 said:
what all makes the nitto bad? buddy with a lifted crew cab short bed cummins got WAY too many miles out of his 38" grapplers on 20's. Like twice what I normally get. I looked at them yesterday. still have tread on them.
NICE

They ride like handle and ride like **** and who the hell wants their truck to sound like a crop duster goin down the road?

mine were 35s on 20s and i got them for FREE....they do wear ok, like all the other nitto tires (I really like Nitto as a brand and have sold a TON of them), but damn they're too square and make waaaay too much noise and they road like **** on my Dodge...

I guess the look kindda cool though....ha

benfowler87 said:
One of mybuddies had them on his F250 his were 37x13.50x17 and they were bald after 9000 miles. :****:
I was around grant's truck (with the 38's) the whole time. He never complained about ride, but its a truck on 38's. I know his milages and saw him get 50k out of that set. Just put hands on those exact tires on wednesday. Wonder what the hell the difference is from set to set ???
his brother greg had them on the 'stroke excursion that muchado bought as well. I think he got tons of miles out of them too

blacksheep10 said:
I was around grant's truck (with the 38's) the whole time. He never complained about ride, but its a truck on 38's. I know his milages and saw him get 50k out of that set. Just put hands on those exact tires on wednesday. Wonder what the hell the difference is from set to set ???
his brother greg had them on the 'stroke excursion that muchado bought as well. I think he got tons of miles out of them too

I have no idea man but my friends stayed rotated and everything so I don't see why he didn't get more mileage.

yea, but do you guys actually LIKE loud ass tires like that?
I think that **** is just annoying...something a damn 16year old would want......same kid that wants damn 3in straight pipes on his z71 with 6in tips....sounds like death! all poppin and ****...

again...the only reason i had them is cause i got a 70% tread set for free...hated them in about a week....

Im not hating on the people that like these tires...just voicing my opinion....

:drinkers: