• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

Do you have a pic from the drivers seat? I'm curious to see what it looks like and how those headers run from the drivers seat. It's going to be badass when it's done. With your driving style it should be one hell of a show.

Here's a few cole thanks for the comments guys I hope it will stand up to some abuse
6j3l2o.jpg

Rohlingoffroad said:
I went ahead with 2.5" 7075 links just to be on the safe side because I know sometimes the throttle can hang wide open molaugh booyang :woot:

2zxuxky.jpg
good choice ! that's what I went with on mine :dblthumb:

That rig is looking sick good job guys. Cant wait to see it on the trails. Just looked at the user name is this yours Josh if so damn everybody look out

Rohlingoffroad said:
Yes it's me but no one has to worry I had randy put a throttle stop on the skinny pedal :flipoff1:
**** he better put extra metal under the pedal to keep you from pushing the pedal thru the floor lol!!

:gtfo:
Rohlingoffroad said:
No I don't plan on running a IC since I will be running E85 the IAT should stay in check under high boost but if not I will put some water injection on it

That is a good benefit of e85 for sure. I threw an intercooler on mine just because later in the build I ended up with a tiny spot for a little one. My tuner up here mentioned the meth injection under full throttle to help keep temps down. I think you'll be fine in my opinion. Your build is looking good!