• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

Re: My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

rednecklights said:
This buggy is a beast !

It's going to sure nuff hurt some feelings this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^Truth^^^ Josh gets a few rides in with this buggy def gonna be hurtin feelings, that sucker is BAD, love that sound....

Stupid question but shouldn't the little green "shreader" be spinning on the front axle?
By the way your buggy is exactly how I would bud mine if money wasn't an issue. :****:

6eqi37.jpg
Well boys I found my problem from yesterday I must of had a rod leak :****: glad I got a spare

18# of boost and the problem was it lost oil pressure setting in line and I made the choice to run it for the $4k that I could win I only had $600 in the engine I have a spare with $500 in it maybe it will last awhile I am putting new bearings in this one before I install it :dblthumb:

I like where your head is at. Ain't nothing worse than seeing someone baby a rig that was built to be beat on.

The word baby is not in is vocabulary . LOL.

Man josh it sucks it went out on you.

Well the buggy took the hardest beating I could put on it yesterday only 12 rigs out of 50 made it up cable hill and this one was one of them and it's still it one piece and my $100 junkyard motor held up lol

You put on a helluva show goin up Cable! Definitely got a unique sound to it. Good job on buildin a tough buggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts