• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My tj project

That's a bitchin' Jeep! That thing would look sweet with a set of 26's on it and lower it a little. I did a 2 wheel drive swap on my Rubicon, and put 24's on it. That was the best mod I coulda done. Next I am putting hydraulics on it. You really should reconsider the direction you are going with your jeep.:awesomework: :beer: :beer:

! That thing would look sweet with a set of 26's on it and lower it a little. I did a 2 wheel drive swap on my Rubicon, and put 24's on it. . :beer: :beer:
Wicked! I'm doin' a 2x swap on mine too. Only I'm goin' for a front wheel drive, using an Olds Toronado V8 drivedtrain, and gots some blingin' 22s. Tried for the 26s, but couldn't find the right bolt pattern for my wheels with the reverse offset.

I am going to get a new decal made for the hood that says " RUBI-DONK" instead of RUBICON. DONK is a street slang for rediculous and ugly.

zactly.

On a more serious note: pos97TJ's jeep has been a long time in the making and I am excited to see it so close to being done! Makes me wanna turn my 4runner into a wheeler instead of waiting to get a new toy! What do you say, wanna SAS my runner and get it trail ready!!??

Last edited:
That's a bitchin' Jeep! That thing would look sweet with a set of 26's on it and lower it a little. I did a 2 wheel drive swap on my Rubicon, and put 24's on it. That was the best mod I coulda done. Next I am putting hydraulics on it. You really should reconsider the direction you are going with your jeep.:awesomework: :beer: :beer:

youre right, maybe i should change the direction. good thing I have a honest brother that will let me know when I am doin it wrong:booo: . I guess I will just have to start all over:fawkdancesmiley:

took it out for the road test and it handled really well. Here is a couple of driveway poser shots:D

2hygxte.jpg
[/IMG]

w8qhpx.jpg
[/IMG]

I still need to build infender wells and work the little bugs out but I figure I can take it on a shake down in a month or so. I am already planning on redoing the front shock hoop setup so I can lower it about 3 or so inches and going to a 1" lift coil in the back.

jeeps looking kick ass:awesomework: hey if you get a chance could you take a couple shots of the fuel cell also witch cell did you use the RCI 2161A or something else ?:beer:

Last edited:
I'm getting a new toy that you can build all sorts of stuff for. '86 CJ-7!!:masturbanana[1]: That's right! I'm finally gettin a jeep!! A set of those flat fenders would sure be nice:awesomework:

Last edited:
figured I would do a little update. Redid the front of the jeep a little and lowered it about 4", I like the new stance

15rba6g.jpg

29ktmpd.jpg

Last edited: