• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My tow rig/camping joy

smc4wd

After living in Washington State for about 15 years I finally get to camp during the Spring, Summer and Fall!! No more Jeep towing home, now it's home towing Jeep. No more 2 hour tent set-up (and tear down), and no more coold Washington nights on a flat air mattress!!

Sadly, no more money in my pocket since this brick is a 454/TH400... I could tow another house with it, all it asks is... "FEED ME!!"
1335807178516.jpg

1335807164534.jpg

Now I need a flatbed trailer on the cheap... :awesomework:

Ok...

Door walking in...

1335807261759.jpg

to the right, captain chairs that fully swivel...

1335807369191.jpg

A/C...

1335809424493.jpg

galley...

1335809418087.jpg

I didn't get a picture of it, but microwave, 4 propane burners and an oven...

1335809348560.jpg

Behind the galley is the freezer/fridge (separated) and pantry...

1335809400182.jpg

The hole after the fridge and pantry is the shower... I haven't used it yet, but I could stand up in it...

1335809381910.jpg

The 'head' door opens up to separate the back bedroom from the front of the motorhome...

1335809453289.jpg

Massive sink... :flipoff:

1335809443328.jpg

Towards the back, two twin beds...

1335809343859.jpg

With tons of storage underneath the beds and above... Even two closets to hang shirts and jackets...

1335809475539.jpg

It's completely self contained... Lots of storage below (in the basement). TV/DVD player, and generator started right up. The tanks are great (as well as the roof!!)

Sleeps 8 if your a very close group of people... Two per twin bed, 2 on the couch (that opens to a full size bed), and two above the driver/pass seats...

Thanks for being interested!! I'm pretty stocked myself!!

And you may notice a whistling noise while driving don't worry it's just copious amounts of fuel whistling through the fuel lines. Nice rig man have fun.

And you may notice a whistling noise while driving don't worry it's just copious amounts of fuel whistling through the fuel lines. Nice rig man have fun.

I hear that plant from 'Little Shop of Horrors' saying "FEED ME SEYMORE!!" I just YouTube'd the video. I might name the motorhome AudreyII.

The thing will haul up any hill, barrel down any highway and tow it's own weight uphill... All you gotta do is... FEED ME!!

I hear that plant from 'Little Shop of Horrors' saying "FEED ME SEYMORE!!" I just YouTube'd the video. I might name the motorhome AudreyII.

The thing will haul up any hill, barrel down any highway and tow it's own weight uphill... All you gotta do is... FEED ME!!

Wait until your headed over a pass and some dumbass cuts you off while towing. And kills your momentum :mad: I still love my my though

Wait until your headed over a pass and some dumbass cuts you off while towing. And kills your momentum :mad: I still love my my though

I try to just run them off the road when they do that. I can't stand it when people don't pay attention to anyone else on the road. of course the real problem is while I'm putting them in the ditch my wife is in the passenger seat slapping the sh!t out of me.

my wife is in the passenger seat slapping the sh!t out of me.

This part I am very familiar with... She doesn't look up a lot of the times when I'm driving. She thinks she's better off not knowing.

Although my other thoughts were...
That dumbass who cuts me off is only going to make it worst for everyone behind me... I'll have to just keep truggin along and let people pass when I can.

Now I'm looking for a very good flatbed trailer on the wayy cheap!! like a $1500. one for, um... $500. or so??

This part I am very familiar with... She doesn't look up a lot of the times when I'm driving. She thinks she's better off not knowing.

Although my other thoughts were...
That dumbass who cuts me off is only going to make it worst for everyone behind me... I'll have to just keep truggin along and let people pass when I can.

Now I'm looking for a very good flatbed trailer on the wayy cheap!! like a $1500. one for, um... $500. or so??

a very good flatbed trailer for $500...... :haha:

What are you towing? I have a small car trailer in my yard that is my Dad's and he will sell pretty cheap. It would probably only fit a Jeep, Sami or a small Yota though.

What are you towing? I have a small car trailer in my yard that is my Dad's and he will sell pretty cheap. It would probably only fit a Jeep, Sami or a small Yota though.

I'd be towing a bigger YJ (on 35's)... Also a little wider than stock (+2")... PM me with pics and a price... I need two axles and brakes on it.

There was a deck over for a grand in the craigslist forum...

I saw a few on CL.... Financially I need to be a little patient... I may need to rent or borrow...