• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Ultra slow "Bad Finger buggy build "

been sick as a dog for a week now. I Drew up some lower shock tab's and e-mailed them up to Trent fab and they cut them out for me. I picked them up Friday. I didn't get pics of them they are a gusset/shock mount that go from the lower link mount to the truss. I got a whopping 1 hour of spare time so I tacked them in and attempted to cycle the rear suspension. But unfortunately I ran out of room for droop. I even jacked the chassis up to gain the needed room and just couldn't. when life slows up a bit ( yeah right ) I need to notch a few tubes and then the front will be done. then I can really check it.
couple pics

Not much progress...like usual....been wresting or had basketball 1-2 times each per week...no time for crap. I did manage to get home early one day and the front is all tacked in just need to take the time to cycle it. I did get in my A.T.I. aluminum balancer along with my badass input and drum :Big Grin: along the way I also got another 36 element sprag and drum. the original idea was to swap the guts from one case to the other. now it looks like i'll be just building another trans with the HD case. last thing on the tranny list is the manual VB

input and drum

on a quick bragging dad side note :Big Grin: the freshman boy took 4th in regional's and went undefeated in league for wrestling :clap: unfortunately only the top 3 go to state....BOOOOOOOO!

here is his regionals pic on the podium....1-3rd were seniors...also the lightest and youngest in his bracket...lol

his medal for regionals

but this past weekend took 1st at the Rocky Mountain national's

Had this for sale and no body had money or any trades we could work out so I made a small amount of progress. I half ass'ed mapped out the fuel, Tranny, Steering, Radiator and engine oil cooler plumbing and put together a list. I quickly crapped my pants at the price and made a few calls to customer's for a "bro" deal. I was put in touch with the guys at Fragola great guys and awesome product. I e-mailed them the massive list and within days I had this huge, heavy ass box sitting on my front porch :cougar: