• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches 18-19

This is the government you're dealing with. They don't want to debate things. They just want you to believe they're right and not have to explain why they may not be following their own rules. Pesky citizens.

Talked to someone who went over this weekend from the 410 side. He said not much snow on the trails but lots of downed tree's. Bring a saw if you go.

Depends on the trail you run as for snow. Ran upper Kaner and around Shoestring lake last weekend and found 4-5' of snow.

It's up to you if you want to go a different direction but if you can provide information it is appreciated. I don't come here to differ/ argue but when it needs to happen I do. Better to get it all out now then after a bunch of people get into trouble.:cheer:

Nah whys you godda run da nice man off fo? Hes was jus tryin to hep ya boy. :redneck:

Nah whys you godda run da nice man off fo? Hes was jus tryin to hep ya boy. :redneck:

Not trying to run anyone off. It just gets old listening to the FS "policy" of "we can do whatever we want" when that just isn't true. We all need to follow the rules and the FS needs to set an example by following the same rules they enforce.:cheer:

Locked up rigs, beadlocks, good 37-40" tires, 3psi, winches still required.:;

Sounds like you guys had a late night sunday,but im sure it was still a good time.It was good wheelin with ya will have to do it again sometime,mabe I will see you on the 4th.:awesomework:Brandon

I was on tripod and shoestring. Locked, 39.5 and winch. The snows pretty soft and you just sink through it. Lots of fun.

Sounds like you guys had a late night sunday,but im sure it was still a good time.It was good wheelin with ya will have to do it again sometime,mabe I will see you on the 4th.:awesomework:Brandon

Yea, I got home 3am on Monday.:rolleyes:

Still a good time was had.

I might be around on the 4th.

Friend was up in the Taneum yesterday. The road is open for the taneum but the bridge after icewater creek campground to go to gooseberry and gnat flats was being barricaded by rangers. Friend talked to them and they said the goal was to block all FS land in the Manastash with the only access going to be from tripod flats or wells meadow/quartz mtn trail from naches. They were upset about it but said their boss has been wanting an excuse to close land in her management area.

Did they say that it was still accessible through the Joe Watt area? I know the roads are always open during hunting season and I know you can get Tamarack Springs and down into the upper Taneum area.

Ryan.

The roads are barricaded at the boundry for the FS land at Tamarack springs and N Fork of the manastash. The state land is all accesable. They have jersey barries set up which are not impossible to move if someone wanted to break the rules.

I can confirm the barricades in Joe Watt and Taneum... Was up Joe Watt a few days ago and went up Taneum a few minutes ago... I'm gunna make some angry phone calls on the morrow... I've got firewood to go cut... I don't understand why the couldn't close the gate on 3111 and block the road at 3330... Dicks!

They just need to put blocks on both sides of the two washouts. You can drive all the roads but when you get to a washout, you turn around. The two guys at Taneum said don't bother with the head hagg at the Cle Elum office, she's getting a kick out of this. We have to talk to her boss or lawmakers.