• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches Ranger Distri2

1982cj7

Signs are printed and supposed to be going up this weekend closing all motorized trails in the Naches district until further notice. Anyone see any yet? Official notice is probably Monday.

Haven't heard a word but it wouldn't suprise me at all.
Agree.

Also haven't heard anything, but wouldn't surprise me either.

And, if I was in charge, I'd have printed those signs about a month ago...
Although I'd be curious if any of this rain makes it over the mountains, and what effect it has on the fires, and on the moisture content of the forests.

Saw no signs on the tash side sunday. Buddy said he called and it was access from the naches side that would be posted but the rocks were open. Rained all day and the farther west you went the slimier it got. Ran barber into rocks and out tri pod.

They were going to close to motorized use TODAY, but decided 4pm yesterday 9/1/15 that they were putting a HOLD on the closure. All trails and campgrounds in Naches area are OPEN. Not just rumor, confirmed by Naches R.D. Office by me this AM.

They were going to close to motorized use TODAY, but decided 4pm yesterday 9/1/15 that they were putting a HOLD on the closure. All trails and campgrounds in Naches area are OPEN. Not just rumor, confirmed by Naches R.D. Office by me this AM.

Guess we won't see ya at Walker this weekend then! :redneck: