• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches trail saturday

SUPAFLY

meeting at the safeway in enumclaw at 9am to run the naches trail from greenwater, over to funny/moonrocks, and back. anyone else gonna be up there?

Last edited:
If I didn't have the Ahtanum Trail Clean-up, I would come over and meet up with you guys. I have not ran it up from the Greenwater side in years. That would be a fun run up.

I might just join ya for that one. I've been wanting to get back over the wagon trail for a couple years now and I've got Saturday to do with as I please.

'We' were there,,saw the supafly and the flatfenders there..Sucks it was in the middle of naptime.

Was my truck still in one piece? I havent heard from todd all weekend :puke: :eeek:

I have no idea how yer truck was but Todd was fine and beating on his rig on saturday. You need to tow him out sometime next month so we can get some groove on. I got picks in a bit.

I have no idea how yer truck was but Todd was fine and beating on his rig on saturday. You need to tow him out sometime next month so we can get some groove on. I got picks in a bit.

If the cruggy isnt done, and he doesnt have a tow rig by then, i could be talked into that :cool: