• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches Wagon Trail

srgould41

Naches Run

The wagon trail opens next week so time to plan a trip. I have some Seattle Cruiser Heads coming who want a mild trip (posted on iH8mud). I am thinking to start with the mild stuff then hit the hard stuff last for whom ever wants to run it. I like Saturdays best, but Sundays work too it that gets the most people interested.

Possible dates:

7/20
7/27
8/10

Nothing "runs" at a poker run!

Should be called a "Poker bareley move and park"!

I foresee a thousand new jeep station wagons with grumpers driven by goons. (insert jeep wave here)

Nothing "runs" at a poker run!

Should be called a "Poker bareley move and park"!

I foresee a thousand new jeep station wagons with grumpers driven by goons. (insert jeep wave here)

Exactly :awesomework:

Grumpers don't go wheeling. Period. Nope. Don't go. Never, ever, ever. (with the possible exception of some SEMA built rig, that breaks on the first 10 feet)

Awesome. We can hit the fun stuff at the end :awesomework:

Eliminating the poker crawl.

I had requests for the 27th so sticking with that. I think I want to make a trip up on the 20th to check conditions to make sure there will be no troubles with mild/DD's. I have three of those lined up from Mud so far and maybe two more co-workers.

I am interested. Toyota on 36s

Last edited:
did you end up running it last weekend? will my little tacoma make it? i ran it last year end of season and it was pretty easy but it was dry.

I didn't make it last weekend. My hydroboost failed. Heading up tomorrow with 4 rigs if you want to come along. We are going to skip the harder western portion in the morning and leave that as an option for the afternoon.

did you end up running it last weekend? will my little tacoma make it? i ran it last year end of season and it was pretty easy but it was dry.

I just took over a small group of expedition style Toyota's( 2 newer 4Runner and a newer 4door Tacoma) yesterday with no problems. Biggest tire was like a 33 started at the very beginning on the west side

Great news. Thank you. I figured I would leave the beginning portion as optional. I have seen too many new drivers do damage there.

I just took over a small group of expedition style Toyota’s( 2 newer 4Runner and a newer 4door Tacoma) yesterday with no problems. Biggest tire was like a 33 started at the very beginning on the west side

Yesterday was a great day to be out there!

Attachments

• 20190727_173035~4.jpg
    20190727_173035~4.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 20190727_125854_HDR~4.jpg
    20190727_125854_HDR~4.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 20190727_155940_HDR~4.jpg
    20190727_155940_HDR~4.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 140
Last edited: