• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naders?

Just read 22 confirmed dead, probably be more by tomorrow, that's horrible, it was down south Alabama, below Auburn

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I was driving through Bham about noon and got off the road. One of the first times in my life I got nervous about the weather while driving.
Didn't want to get hit by a DA. Sky turned green and visibility was like 300 feet.

I live in the north part of Auburn and it was fine at my house, but roughly 10 miles south of me is where the tornado went through. And from what I've heard there was another tornado that followed shortly after it. My shop is within a few miles of the damaged area and I will hear more about it today. Pretty sad to hear about the lives lost already and all the damage. I don't think anyone from Hardline lives in that area.

I know it got pretty rough here in north florida....lost power for a few hours. We definitely didn't need more damage here after hurricane Michael but hate it for those that got hit. Looks like Eufaula got it pretty bad.

Stay safe in the south today. Up here in Kentucky we've already had a couple on the ground.

poolman said:
Stay safe in the south today. Up here in Kentucky we've already had a couple on the ground.
Where at. I'm headed to south side Louisville now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
Where at. I'm headed to south side Louisville now

I live just south of Louisville. The wind is unbelievable. Western Kentucky has had a couple tornadoes on the ground a couple hours ago.

I will be by Louisville university for delivery in morning, won't be there for 2 hours so hopefully all bad weather is done