• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nasty Banana 2

InDaShop said:
Matt's a cool as hell dude, the wiffe is cool too. She whiped up dinner for us in Ok, and then when Miles got drunk he groped her, and she put up with a drunk Miles. Thats a cool chick by anyones count. I mean after you hear "Come on its the 2 for 1 special" the 100th time and you still havent wanted him to pass out its pretty funny.
wanted him to pass out? Matt told me he was going to smoke miles between the eyes but didnt' have the heart because its....well, its miles

InDaShop said:
Matt's a cool as hell dude, the wiffe is cool too. She whiped up dinner for us in Ok, and then when Miles got drunk he groped her, and she put up with a drunk Miles. Thats a cool chick by anyones count. I mean after you hear "Come on its the 2 for 1 special" the 100th time and you still havent wanted him to pass out its pretty funny.

I havent met her yet, but I was planning on hitting them up when I go down to the ranch next week. This girl is getting a little reputation to live up to... :popcorn:

Working on it a little works been crazy since i got the chassis. Still waiting on the atlas to show up should be next week sometime. Cant really do anything to it until the atlas shows because the damn thing is so small i really need all the parts mocked up before any welding gets done or it wont work. Oh and about the ole lady yeah shes a bad bitch.

B Gillespie said:
If I remember, Ill call AA today and see how long on your Atlas.

You mean like dis ? I got this diagram when I built Joe's buggy...

[attachment deleted by admin]

update

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

Actually shouldn't be that far off. Only thing I'm missing is d shafts and fuel componets.

THEHEAT said:
I don't think he will be on the trail this Feb. :driving:

You underestimate the welderin ability of the nasty. Ive seen this fool build entire rigs in less time. A case of 'Stuns and this buggy could be complete in a day.

never forget the first banana sighting I had at disney. I was laughing my ass off at the clown in the cowboy hat on the waterfall floppy jalopy all over the place laughing1 can't wait to see this one at the race this year with your junk all intact and ****. :woot:

Ah the good times. I actually remember that day I was way hammered and that piece still had the crappy mtr's and 6cyl. Oh the wiring harness did show up today and the rear supension is almost finished (should be by Friday). Then onto the front, mounting coilovers and bumps is going to be a pain in the ass on this small thing. Header parts should be here next Monday so they will be ready by Friday then I'll get to work on the interior. I suck at alum sheet metal work so we will see how it turns out.

A few updated pics. Headers are done just gotta run exhaust out the back. They turned out ok for my first set, didnt spend a whole lot of time cleaning them up they will get wrapped. Sway bar and bumps are in.
Now I just have to decide how to mount the coilovers on the chassis and the rear will be pretty much done.

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0380.jpg

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF0378.jpg

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0377.jpg