• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NB this Sunday, 5/18

YotaDude1997

There are a couple miles of local 4x4 trails that I'll be running this Sunday. Wide enough for Jeeps (SWB) to run without damage. Toyota trucks (LWB) will need an experienced driver to return home unscathed. Either way, all are invited to join this run. It's a perfect place for privacy, peace and some party-time.:D

We meet at my house, trails are 10min away; 10am meeting time. PM for more info - Mark

I am hoping to make it over there this Sunday. I should be able to but will let you know Friday or Saturday either way :beer:

Happened last night. Getting fixed before Sunday.

:awesomework:

Glad to hear because I am all good to go up there Sunday and I think its been almost a month since I actually wheeled good trails so im ready for a NB run again.

Mark I had a great time again. Man that trail is a bitch. Got every thing fixed. Will see you guys again. Mark

Glad to see you too Mark. Nice unexpected surprise when you showed up. Bummer about the window(s) but that's wheeling......broken stuff. :beer:

The usual suspects.

As always a good day. cain360 made a few nasty truggy lines for us "stockers" to aspire to making through. And JPT brought a buddy and kept the party going. As for me, I simply tried to keep monsters at bay.:redneck:

Memorial Day weekend camping, wheeling & hiking trip coming up! Saturday and Sunday!

It was another good day in NB. The pictures really don't do justice for the trails and obstacles there. I am definitely putting on the bikini top for next time though since with the 3 new rips/holes in my top I now have 6 total now so that kinda sucks... I hate following Samurais :redneck:

Good trip and good wheeling with both Marks again. See you next time:beer:

Looks like fun!
Thanks fer sharin'! :awesomework:
When did you back-half your rig Mark? (Cain360) :redneck:
...Just last Dec. it still had a bed on it (at Evans)...
Looks good! :cool:

Sunday June 15th

Weather has changed my plans for this Father's Day Sunday. Going wheeling now instead!:cheer: The Sami doesn't like venturing far, so we'll be at NB for the afternoon.

Come one, come all. :tumbleweed: