• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NEBR 1985 Toyota 4Runner Rockcrawler Built $8500

billyjk7

Ive been building this truck for the last 2 years. Its done now and sadly......I never wheeled it. Just going another direction with a buggy build. It is solid!

22RE Rebuilt motor with LC Engineering cam, Injectors and headers.
Rebuilt transmission (including shifter assembly), 5 speed. Marlin 1600 Clutch.
Dual transfer cases with triple shifter.
Transfer cases were fully serviced when removed.
New TG Long travel/slip front driveshaft

Rebuilt lockouts and fully rebuilt knuckles/wipers/gaskets.
FJ80 drag and steering components and ends.
Hydraulic ram-assist front steering with upgraded and rebuilt steering box. Front axle has easy locker.
Front axle with 5:29 Yukon gears and Chromoly Trail Gear dirty thirty shafts, inner and outer Chromoly hub gears.
Rear axle has Sky Mfg disc brake conversion with New proportioning valve and Hydraulic rear e-brake. All new brake lines.
Rear has 5:29 Yukon gears and Yukon locker. ***All gears were set up by a professional shop and work perfectly.
Diffs filled with Synthetic as well as t-cases.
Budbuilt heavy duty t-case crossmember skid plate.
This thing has a STOUT full cage. Custom built and exterior sliders tie into full cage.
Full front bumper and new winch with synthetic rope.
BRAND NEW Maxxis Trepador competition stickies 37" on 17" x 10" Raceline Beadlock wheels.
Dual Electric fans from a Volvo! NO overheating in this thing.
Stereo with 4 functioning speakers!

Interior is solid and floorboards are great. New Carpet . Drivers has been replaced with factory metal. Seats are from a 91 Eclipse and feel great.
The truck has power windows. The truck has a little rust around the rear wheel wells but not bad. The entire rear has custom laser cut bedsides to finish it off so it can hold stuff without getting lost. Im sure I am forgetting some stuff but can tell you that this thing is 99% done. It runs and drives and functions well but as OCD as I am, I would need to take it out, run it, and then come home and make some final adjustments. Any questions? Just ask me. Need more pics? Just be specific about what you want to see.

$8200......OBO. Willing to trade for quality buggy plus some money. Whatcha got?

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Some notes from questions asked.....

Hard top will still fit over family cage! But I don't have one for it

EGR delete done so it is not smog friendly

A seat will still fit in the back if needed.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400