• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a good AC company in the shoals area

J

Joc

Anyone know a good AC company that ain't out to sell u a new unit when all it needs is freeon or small part.
My upstairs unit isn't blowing cold air and I think/hope it just needs recharged. I know there's several shops but anyone had any good dealings or bad dealing with any?

I just had Fuller replace my unit. Very happy with their work. Unit died and they had me a new one in a couple days later.

Im hoping the unit is still good. Its got some age on it for sure though. I think it done this last summer and i cut it off for a day and its worked fine til couple days ago. Its been off for a day and still no luck so gotta get a pro to come out.

Another guestion I might as well ask.
Worse case I have to get a new unit. Whats a good one to go with. I've see these slim stand-up tower looking units, maybe lg or mitsubishi i cant remember. Theres a couple in the neighborhood. Are they the hot new item?
Im gonna say i got a 1/2 ton unit for upstairs. Its a split system cooling/heating 3 bedrooms, 1 bath upstairs with an open balcony.
any input on a unit if it goes that direction.

Fuller does my main. On mine and I'm very pleased with how professional they are

I do a/c on the side. Depending on where you are it might be worth my time to come look at it. I'm in decatur.

Re: Re: Need a good AC company in the shoals area

mcgee heating and air 256 810 2117. it's my father in laws business, honest person and cheap to.
tell him joe sent ya.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2