• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Need Chevy passenger side drop front Dana 60

POTTSY 79

I'm in desperate need of a Chevy passenger side drop front Dana 60 axle.... Don't need to be pretty, built or anything else.... Gears don't matter either... Please contact me via phone 317-498-5755... Call or text...

I'm not picky... Lol... I could really use one that is completely stock and I can build it from there... I live about an hour east of Indianapolis Indiana.. What part of Michigan.. We go to Silver Lake sand dunes.... So don't have to be built to the T.... Just wanting to start the front of my buggy... Thanks for your replies

Brian potts said:
I'm not picky... Lol... I could really use one that is completely stock and I can build it from there... I live about an hour east of Indianapolis Indiana.. What part of Michigan.. We go to Silver Lake sand dunes.... So don't have to be built to the T.... Just wanting to start the front of my buggy... Thanks for your replies
I'm about 20 minutes south of silver lake. I have a few different gear ratios available

I have a Chevy Dana 60 front. It is 100% stock and complete, including brakes, drag links, lock outs and springs still attached. I pulled the front and rear from a running truck and have not used.

Located near Dayton, Ohio. $900 for the front and rear.

Thanks, Teach

Thanks for the PMs and interest but these are SOLD pending pick up to Brian.

Teach

Long time......Hope everything is good with you.

Glad to see you still kicking it.

Teach

Latest posts