Need more forest watch at reiter PIT

bigdog165511

Hung out at reiter today thairs alot more people thinking it's ok
to wheel reiter now we need more patrols
about a 1/4 mile past the main lot on the right thair was a tool
in a h3 buried up to his Axels today he will be geting a call from Ron tomorow
he had to get towed out By 2 tow trucks took like 4hrs to get him out $$$
what a :looser:

Glad to see ya out and about. I was up in section 1 and heard something going on down in the lower area. Ya got my number if you need any help

Well you know there are a very limited number of "Authorized" Forest Watch Volunteers, but there was a training session last week, so maybe there will be more soon.

Anyone can watch and report illegal activities they see at Reiter at anytime.

Thanks for your time there watching out for our joint interests at Reiter.

Did you call 911 on the Hummer? That's the official word from David and Ron. Ron has made sure the local PoPo's know all of the RCW's regarding illegal activities at Reiter.

BTW, did you ever get your FW agreement form turned in to David? I have a copy for you if you still need it.

Did you call 911 on the Hummer? That's the official word from David and Ron. Ron has made sure the local PoPo's know all of the RCW's regarding illegal activities at Reiter.

BTW, did you ever get your FW agreement form turned in to David? I have a copy for you if you still need it.

yeah Talked with Ron and gave tow companys info he said he would get h3 info from them today and issue a ticket

Yea we gota hook up on that form some day just been busy sorry:awesomework:

yeah Talked with Ron and gave tow companys info he said he would get h3 info from them today and issue a ticket

Yea we gota hook up on that form some day just been busy sorry:awesomework:

:awesomework: Cool. No sweat just let me know when you want to fill it out.