• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need some advice...help I guess

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
Im selling my 04 crf 450r... black plastics new grips seat cover chain and sprockets,air fuel screw for new exhaust when someone gets it..and other stuff i think..the bike runs awesome!!!

Im asking $2000 firm as thats the lowest amount I would ever take.. I had it listed at 2800 with no bites and slowly brought it down.. it hurts me to sell it at 2000 but i havent had like any serious lookers..economy or bike isnt worth it???

pics do not do it justice.. Alot cleaner now..lol...

Attachments

• crf 450 black 020.jpg
    crf 450 black 020.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 116
  • crf 450 black 021.jpg
    crf 450 black 021.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 118
economy is the biggest reason . i see alot of stuff for sale but no ones buying toys right now.bikes worth 2 grand but good luck sellin it.

Hang in there.
You'll get it sold eventually. People will be getting their tax returns in the next few months, don't forget... If that was a quad, i'd be allover it. I'm looking at collecting a few more toys but already have a dirt bike. Good luck.:awesomework:

Keep at it.....that's a good price IMO.
If I were looking for another bike, yours would be at the top of the list.

awesome..hey josh u do pinstriping(hijacking my own thread) i may need some work done on my harley this summer...think you can make my 06 harley look old school..lol...

awesome..hey josh u do pinstriping(hijacking my own thread) i may need some work done on my harley this summer...think you can make my 06 harley look old school..lol...

Hahaha....well, the STRIPING itself will be old school looking....:beer:

Got a pic of it????

basicaly front fender and rear.. and tank could use a little work... has stock white pins all around.. i figured it would be nice to go off that..

Attachments

• harley.jpg
    harley.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 76
  • chevy engine 008.jpg
    chevy engine 008.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 76
Yeah man...that'd be a piece o' cake, good lookin' bike!
Maybe a Maroon to match the tank emblem with some Silver or Ivory. Silver kinda sucks to stripe with though...haha....
I just striped a friend's black '69 Harley with Ivory....really looks classy. Not as bright as white.