• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some help

I was looking at making or buying one (Id like to have one). Anybody know of one that might work on both dana 60's and 44's? I am gearing my roomate 44 and 8.8, and I have two 60s myself to rebuild.

Am i mistaken, Or are these things like $50 bucks thru a good tool store/truck?

Ive got a few sizes of splitters and a randys pinion/carrier bearing puller set also. shoot me a pm if needed:beer:

I have a couple of nice new splitters for sale also if you want to expand your tool set.:awesomework:

not sure on the cheap ones but a good clamshell puller set is big denero.....I was Quoted 385.00 at randys but it will do all thru dana 70 side bearings. If I could find a 60 only set of clamshells I would be on it.....Or I would need to do a couple for hire setups and I would spring for the set....I just cannot justify buying it to setup 2 rearends

Im an idiot and didnt read. I have a clamshell puller that gets me by but I have broken it a few times (Harbor Freight). I would like to get a case spreader. Not required but it would be nice to have. I have been thinking of a way to make a pinion depth checker, maybe a piece of 1" flatbar faced flat with a place to clamp a caliper on. Hmmm...