• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need something hauled from Columbus Ohio to Nashville?

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
Me and some of my friends are leaving Saturday afternoon and heading to Nashville till Tuesday. We'll be stopping in Louisville Saturday night and making our way to Nashville Sunday morning. Just thought maybe somebody could use something picked up and taken that way to save them some money and maybe give me a couple bucks for my bar tab while we're down there. I'm not doing this to get rich just thought I'd see if I could help somebody out. And if anybody wants to come out and have a beer with us in either town hit me up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Depending on snow, I might or might not be in Louisville that weekend. If I am, I'm down for a beer ! :)

Re: Re: Need something hauled from Columbus Ohio to Nashville?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Bring the crawler, come to Windrock.
I think Ians 10k rig deal is on Sunday at Woolys, I mentioned me and my buddy taking the rigs and going riding while the chicks go check out Opryland. They didn't like that idea.

Re: Re: Need something hauled from Columbus Ohio to Nashville?

onepieceatatime said:
I think Ians 10k rig deal is on Sunday at Woolys, I mentioned me and my buddy taking the rigs and going riding while the chicks go check out Opryland. They didn't like that idea.

I PM'd with full intentions to go, but didn't expect it to be like, "Drive 3.5 hours to Wooly's on 2 days notice." **** mang, I have a job I'd like to hang on to. Lol

Re:

If it wasn't for the fact we've had this Nashville trip planned for a couple months I would've drove the 6 hours to do it just because it worked out with my schedule. Mine could fall in the under 10k group. I've spent a lot more than that but that's mostly because I've wasted so much re doing **** because I had no idea what I was doing when I started.

Re:

They're off the front of a Rubicon TJ that had a 5" lift. They were just laying around so we used em.

Latest posts