• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need to join a club

If that makes me:rb: **** You!

That's no way to show your clubhood consideration, now is it? :D

My recommendation......check the Trail Chatter section for planned runs, post you'd like to go and meet that group. If after the wheeling day is done and there is mutual likeness......wheel with them again. Wash, rinse, repeat.......

If you meet a club you like, join it. If instead you meet a group you like, wheel with them.:awesomework: Or do both!

4x4 Clubs are political. (Yes, they are.) For some, that works well with thier interest in that side of this hobby. I have a distaste for political mumbo-jumbo in with my recreational hobby. I associate with people in official and advertised 4x4 clubs. But I have no interest in joining.........and there is nothing wrong with that.:hi:

Bottom line dude, just keep wheelin!!!

The more your out the more folks you'll meet, the ones who's style you like wheel with again. the ones you don't...no hard feelings.

I know how you feel though, I can't stand burnin daylight waiting on a large group. That's why I don't wheel in large groups. Oh and once my pile is back on the ground I'm up for Elbe whenever, and I'm an earlybird.

Bottom line dude, just keep wheelin!!!

The more your out the more folks you'll meet, the ones who's style you like wheel with again. the ones you don't...no hard feelings.

I know how you feel though, I can't stand burnin daylight waiting on a large group. That's why I don't wheel in large groups. Oh and once my pile is back on the ground I'm up for Elbe whenever, and I'm an earlybird.

:awesomework::awesomework:
thats the ticket
just post where you are going to be and what time you are going to be there. It will take time to find some one that you totally want to run trails with
It depends on my mood as far as what I want to do on trails.
Sometimes I just want to follow the leader
and other times I want to coxer ground
I think if part of a club or with some friends , the most inportian thing is that you are out there enjoying your self on the trails

**** I might of gone to elbe if I knew.:awesomework:

Yeah....me too.....I had gone up the day before.:redneck:
I like Elbe as it's close too....
Anytime ya wanna go, hit me up. Although, you may be pullin' me out alot, I've got small tires...haha!!

I'm not far, in between Roy and Spanaway.:awesomework:

Last edited:
My recommendation......check the Trail Chatter section for planned runs, post you'd like to go and meet that group. If after the wheeling day is done and there is mutual likeness......wheel with them again. Wash, rinse, repeat.......

If you meet a club you like, join it. If instead you meet a group you like, wheel with them.:awesomework: Or do both!
I'd like to wheel with ya someday, but you're too damn hardcore!!!:haha::fawkdancesmiley:
:awesomework::awesomework:
thats the ticket
just post where you are going to be and what time you are going to be there. It will take time to find some one that you totally want to run trails with...
I think if part of a club or with some friends , the most important thing is that you are out there enjoying your self on the trails
True, True...:awesomework:
Alright!!!!!!!! Didn't mean to open a can of worms here. I think we can agree that there are many kinds of clubs out there..... I think there are many here like me. I don't need to be in a club but I would like to find a solid group with similar interests.
You know what, if the group of folks you end up spendin most of your time with (wheelin or otherwise) are in a club, chances are VERY likely you'll join...Just see where the mouse takes ya!!!:haha:
Every time someone starts a club thread you hear the same things like I wheel too hard for clubs, clubs are dumb, you don't have to be a wheeler to be in a club, bla bla bla.

Our club was started by a group of friends hanging out in a garage who decided to start a club built for us, to be something we wanted to be a part of. We have no rules that say all members can only run with other club members or you can't wheel with us if your not a member. But we look out for ourselves first for trail runs- not meaning we wont help someone out if they're not a member, but if we are having a club run that we don't want to get too big we will only invite club members before inviting non members. And yes, we have an initiation process but that's just as much for the candidates as it is for the members. What if they don't like what we run or how we handle ourselves out on runs, they can drop out before they become members and vice versa. It also allows us to see how well they maintain their rigs, if someone dosen't like to do maintenance on their rigs and breaks down on every run, then I personally don't want to wheel much with them for fear of having to work on their shitbox all day.

Clubs aren't for everyone. However, I don't see the need to bash clubs. Our membership has doubled since we started. A lot of the people who joined I would not have met otherwise. I appreciate because of the club I know some people that normally I'm not sure we would have hung out.

Pretty much nailed it....

you can run with our club anytime you dont have to join and we do pretty much everything sand snow mud rocks. just check our website for some dates
blast4x4club.com

Ok, Thanks guys. I got a little pissy when it seemed the purpose of me thread was misunderstood. I know there are people that would never join a club. That's fine I was just feeling around for a group close by that wheels Elbe & drinks beer:beer: Thanks for all the input. Will post next time I plan a run up there. Good to know some guys around that woul like to go too as I haven't learned the trails yet.