• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Neighbor wheeled at Kelly's--now his RZR is for sale..

Bones said:
Actually I don't I have no place to ride and act a fool like yall do

with that kinda attitude you never will!!! There's peeps that ride all over the country. I bet there's a bunch in Iowa, there's gotta be more than just sloots and corn nuggets in Iowa! :cougar: :woody: :woot:

I am sire there are Kaisers all over Iowa that do this sorta stuff. I have no idea where that is. I'm a city folk with no connection to the pulse of the farmland :flipoff1:

nateb83 said:
Link doesnt work, what year and how much he asking>

Looks like it is sold already. :eek: same day... it was a smokin deal I knew it wouldnt last.

It was 11,500 - 2011 with 250 miles... perfect and i mean PERFECT condition.. pro armor doors, full windshield, harnesses, billet gopro mounts, buncha other stuff on it.. Included a brand new REALLY sweet trailer. Damn. He gave that thing away.

blacksheep10 said:
damn, wasn't it listed for $12,500? Nice. Too bad he came up short a few times. How is he physically? neck hurt?

Maybe i was wrong on the price you could be right.... still a steal including the trailer :eek: wish he woulda parted some of it out or sold the gopro mounts separatly.. He must have just wanted it GONE---he took those pics after washing it on the way home from your place.

He said he feels like a RZR ran over him... loose shoulder straps + helmet weight I think effed his neck up pretty bad on the second cased out jump...

That sucks.
If I sold everything I got hurt on or went to ER on I would not own anything. He must have really got hurt bad.

wontwork said:
That sucks.
If I sold everything I got hurt on or went to ER on I would not own anything. He must have really got hurt bad.

He's not hurt... just sore. He came up short on two separate jumps casing the RZR out on the face of the landing... First one no belt (im confused why, he has harnesses) and second one harnesses were really loose + he was wearing helmet so I think that's why his neck is so sore...

I asked him what's up... He said he had told his brother Saturday before we went out that he was gonna see if he missed rzr riding and if not he was gonna list it on craigslist Sunday.. He's had it a little over a year and only 250 miles so I think it was more of lost interest/too many other hobbies and Saturday his bad luck was the straw that broke the camel's back. It happens. Sometimes I don't get why people sell stuff (HINT HINT TRAVIS) laughing1

MUCHADO said:
My neighbor came out wheeled at Kelly's place.. Now no longer interested in riding apparently laughing1 laughing1

Don't get this....I think it'd be a blast to ride with ya'll. Ya'll remind me of "the good'ol days." 8)

B.DRAKE said:
Hell I think it would be fun too :****:

I'd have to be on a fast learning curve. I've got about 3hrs on mine.....Most of which is riding my lab around the yard. ;D :****:

Draco said:
Don't get this....I think it'd be a blast to ride with ya'll. Ya'll remind me of "the good'ol days." 8)

The Kansas guys are some of the coolest / craziest people I have ever hung out with. They know how to have a good time and more than likely somebody is gonna bleed before the day is over :****:

Cole said:
The Kansas guys are some of the coolest / craziest people I have ever hung out with. They know how to have a good time and more than likely somebody is gonna bleed before the day is over :****:

Ya dam right booyang booyang

Cole said:
Thanks cole
I really wish we had more terrain to bring some people up, we normally get it the **** on regularly laughing1

Kelly, you and some of the other Ptown guys need to go wheelin at Tuttle with the Great Bend and Manhattan locals.. I think you’d be pretty stoked with the hill shoots that are now at at Tuttle created by these guys.. Couple low-slung rock bounce buggies are currently being built. Beyer runs with the GB guys on the regular… I think most the GB dudes just aren’t internet sloots…