• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Never lift YJ

94xjsport94

I wish I knew more
Putting my YJ up for sale or trade. Do you love Jeeps and America? Well then By Gawd this is the rig for you!! First off, let me just start by saying that this Jeep was made in America, and so was I. This unit is powered by a Big Block 2.5L of pure American Freedom with 4 bolt mains and only 205k miles. She is just broken in a ready to dig. Behind that is the trusty AX5 with an external slave cylinder. Equipped with a hand throttle and Hurst shifter handle so that you can shift gears and pass beers like a man! Next is a 231j case with a SYE installed. You can already tell this here unit is built to last. The axles are Dana 44's out of a late 70's Wagoneer. The front has 5.38's, an E locker, lower diff cover apparatus, Chromo shafts with full circle spicer joints, new ball joints, and new warn hubs. The rear is spooled with 5.38's and all new bearings. Also has an anti wrap bar because traction!! Disc brakes all the way around. 6x5.5 pattern. Bulletproof never lift drivetrain ready to party. Tires are 37x12.5x17 Rockers and they will dig By Gawd. This unit has custom body armor on the front fenders, rock sliders, rear fenders and both bumpers. As you can see, you've got an 8k Warn winch with synthetic line up front but you won't need it cause this is a by Gawd going rig! It's wired up for in cab controls for when you have to pull out Toyota's so that you don't even have to get out, swear to Gawd! A pillar lights and rock lights underneath are Rigid Industries brand and very bright. Let everyone know you're a real baller with Rigid lights. Corbeau front seats with harnesses. RCI 15 gallon fuel cell behind the rear seat with what I believe is an E2000 in tank fuel pump. Runs best on a bud light/ race gas mix. Rear LED lights so all the Toyota's can see you at the top of the trails. The cage is basically stock with dash supports and added bars to let everyone know you like to party. Aftermarket head unit with USB and aux ports so you can listen to Metallica whenever you want. Heat works great in the winter time. This here unit has been around for many years, it's very reliable and tons of fun. Everywhere I go in it people compliment it or ask if I'm Timmie Cameron in his newest buggy. This ain't a race car but it sure does feel like it when you're listening to some classic Lynyrd Skynyrd, hair blowing in the wind, got a fat lip full of redman, and watching those bald eagles fly behind you. State law. No doors. Only have the top that's pictured and one spice colored bikini top that can go with it. But Jeep hair don't care!! This rig will do 60-65 up and down the road with no issues. No death wobble, seriously drives great down the road. I love having this here unit but I'm interested in trading for a boat that is water ready, LS swapped car, or cash. I don't want your step mawma's buick lasabre or your brother cousin Jon Jon's broke down Aerostar. As always, please note this unit is for sale not on sale. Roll Tide. Located in God's country Carrollton, GA 30117. Sticker on the hood is included with sale. $6500 Obo

7fb8262c0ed99d144619ece6d1596b29.heic

28f0f19b8dcfba8c743119be2f3660a6.heic
ecaf80b13a2eefe47a8d884dea3a91f1.heic

c3b6a8e4d258d1c1ccf986f4d21d4ca1.heic
8e7f3649db5ca2a35481f0bbf9fc5cf5.heic
ed75c2b4a46049eca91f533a76d47286.heic

1bbcca1e7e2b1d69fcf4736f75dc4aea.heic

96b2cf0d7563f74bc51f7d0bdfddf78f.heic

300f69a7815f8fb4c60a48376bef9797.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
How much with out the sticker? Whats you're bottom dollar?

Not looking to part out right now. Price is OBO.

94xjsport94 said:
Not looking to part out right now. Price is OBO.

Well i'll offer you a half drank warm coors light and pb&j sandwich i dropped on the floor.

Price drop $6200. $6000 for someone on Hardline. I'd do a $200 finders fee for a cash buyer.

That is my old Jeep, That little son of a gun was a fun rig, Looks like you put new seats in it and a few more upgrades!! that piece of bad ass American muscle has done everything at Gold Mtn. except bounty hill

That's a bummer for me! I was ready to drag that thing to AOP or Chocco. Anyway, congrats on the purchase.