• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New 17x9 Beadlock wheels

bmt

These are new 17x9 steel 32 bolt beadlock wheels for offroad use only. Made by RMC. They all have a 3.5" backspace and I had them built that way.. These wheels weigh 40 lbs each. The bolts are 8mm grade 12.9 with nutserts in the rim (equivalent to 5/16 grade 8). The finish is a matte black with your choice of 4 colors on the beadlock ring. I have silver, black, red, and fluorescent green. I have these in 8x6.5 and 6x5.5 bolt pattern. These wheels are nice, but the beadlock ring is not that thick. It is like many others I have looked at, but not as thick as MRW heavy duty ones. I have mounted several sets of these and the rings did not bend up when bolting them down. $730 a set shipped to your door. I have 150 of these to sell.

Attachments

• 100_0907.JPG
    100_0907.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 100_0908.JPG
    100_0908.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,296
  • 100_0909.JPG
    100_0909.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,288
  • 100_0913.JPG
    100_0913.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 1,290
Interesting... Can you get other RMC beadlocks? Looks like they have a large selection.

Took me 4 1/2 months to get this shipment. They did not have 8 lug centers when we started this though. I got them to build the 8 lug centers. They don't have Chevy 1 tons in China (LOL). You need to buy at least a hundred wheels to make it cost effective. Shipping them here is not cheap and that took about 6 weeks of the 4 1/2 months. The wheels have nice thick centers and the welds look very good also. We will be running a set on a buggy at King of the Canyons endurance race in two weeks. We will see how they take a beating. Trail use is no problem, racing will be a good test. They have aluminum wheels also but not in 8 lug.

might be willing to do some trading. I am building two buggies right now.

No metric patterns, only the two patterns listed. My number is 281-703-2415.

So could another companies 32 bolt rings work on the wheels? Or are replacement rings availible.

Rings look like Allied/Raceline (same style). Care to sell singles? I'll need to snag another wheel for a spare eventually.

bmt said:
Took me 4 1/2 months to get this shipment. They did not have 8 lug centers when we started this though. I got them to build the 8 lug centers. They don't have Chevy 1 tons in China (LOL). You need to buy at least a hundred wheels to make it cost effective. Shipping them here is not cheap and that took about 6 weeks of the 4 1/2 months. The wheels have nice thick centers and the welds look very good also. We will be running a set on a buggy at King of the Canyons endurance race in two weeks. We will see how they take a beating. Trail use is no problem, racing will be a good test. They have aluminum wheels also but not in 8 lug.

I am going to give these wheels a shot since all the stories you guys shared on the KMC aluminum wheels. Always ran steel so I guess why change now. I asked him how the race went. He sent the following......

""""Wheels did good. I was very happy. We really tourtured them. Hit so hard bent the outer six inches of rear toyota axle about 30* but rim was fine. Hit the front so hard it bent the outer ring and lost air, from the back bead I believe. Ran another 4 miles on the flat tire and never lost the bead. Ring straightened back with a few hits and still holding air. Can't tell it happened except scratches. $730 for a set shipped""""

any update?

would like to pick up a cheap set to run some dune tires for the buggy. don't want to take the chance until others have gone that route ;D

Thanks Dwalk for posting that.

Like I said, I won't bash the guy but at the same time I'm not wanting a fellow Hardliner to get ripped either. That being said, here are some pics. They look good just don't work good. I ended up going KMC Aluminum from Sunfire. 17" rims are popular right now. I searched and searched and like I always do, I tried to save a buck. As we all know, you win some, you lose some. In this case I lost. I spent just a little more and called Scott and I am very happy I did so.

Attachments

• bad beadlocks 1.jpg
    bad beadlocks 1.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 76
  • bad beadlocks 2.jpg
    bad beadlocks 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 67
  • bad beadlocks 3.jpg
    bad beadlocks 3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 80