• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New 3" ballistic fab joints

tazer15

Plans have changed think my portals need heims these have to go 4 never ran 3" 1.5" 3/4"hole ballistic joints with 1.75 ID 2.50" OD bungs.$300 plus shipping I will throw in 8 other bungs for free they need some deburr work in the threads.I have burred a couple and they work just used a dotco and buffing pad.Im in wichita ks 67205.Pretty sure they will ship cheap usps flat rate.Assembled with mobile 1 grease.

I have 4 rh and 4 lh 2 5/8" 1 1/4" Johnny joints ill throw in as a package deal only they are brand new in box.No bungs or hardware package deal $630 plus flate rate shipping.

I will split these up one way 4 RH 3"BF joints 4 bungs and ballistic joints socket $275 shipped ......4 RH 4 LH JJs only joints $300 plus shipping

Traded the JJs for some heims.Still have the ballistic joints 4 joints 4 bungs lets get these sold! $200 shipped

The bungs that im selling with these are brand new nothing wrong with them.If thats why you are asking if you want to see pics still shoot me a text ill send pics 3167653737