• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New body

Tanis

Picked up a new body for Brittany's TLT.

Without the roll cage

And with the windshield down

Notice the proline spare tire. Need to get another masher to match now.:D

looks good. i like the bead lock. i can make you a set of rings if you just want the look

Baja Toy the rings are my wheel weights. I glued the front ones on the inside of the rims before I realized they would work better on the outside. Oh well, that just means I need to buy a new set of wheels.
Darkshadow, this body isn't made out of lexan so hopefully it will last longer than the lexan ones. Had to buy a whole truck to get the body but it only cost me $20 more than a lexan one and a couple cans of paint, so it's worth it to me. And now my youngest daughter has a crawler, I only need to figure out how to mount my hummer body on it.:D

so you only have 1 tlt Tanis? and btw i love the body, it looks like a realistically huge jacked up JEEP!~:redneck:

I've only got 1 operational TLT, Brittany's. Mine is still in the box, axles assembled, waiting on an SW2, Pede tranny and mashers. I'm going to put it together when all the stuff comes in. Hopefully by next comp I can run my own rig and not have to borrow my daughters.:clappy: Yeah we'll see how the body works out. Haven't wheeled it yet. Might be a little more top heavy than the hummer but, oh well. We'll see...

no foam. i just put a film countainrs worth of bb's in each tire and glued the tire to the wheel