• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New buggy build w/o a name

little bit more done today. master cylinders mounted, shock hoop braces for engine cage to mount to, and new orbital mount. hopefully be able to start on floor next week since I couldn't today.

can you do me a favor an pull a measurement on the inside of the frame rails where the atlas is setting, the bellhousin is at an where the motor mounts are please? thinkin bout some major changes to mine this winter other than what i done told you but need to know dimensions on that stuff so i know weather i can use mine or start over

not much time this week to do a whole lot :-[
got one side of the expanded metal put in, started on little somethin to protect fuel cell, re-did the center of the dash area where the gauges will go and a few tubes for bracing and looks of course for the engine cage and orbital and grab bar tubes!

no headway at all... takin a weeks vaation during Christmas so hope to get a lot done! I will put up some pics if I do fow show thumb.gif

FINALLY some progress after a few months...getn in the mood to work on it again .
Trans tunnel is about done just waiting for all my nut serts to come in then to mount throttle pedal, battery and harnesses.

got a few things done lately. computer mounted, harnesses mounted, radiator overflo tank, fuel pump mounted, trans cooler/fan assembly built and mounted. I intergrated the tail lights into the cooler shroud to have to keep from making a mount. still a lot left to do but coming along. Had a little help along the way as you can see too!

Latest posts