• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New buggy build w/o a name

I wish it was done Whitt, but unfortunately I'm pretty close to broke rite now! And thanks Ian, Talked to Todd 2 weeks ago but didn't show em any pics of it.

Yeah, I Finally put the engine bottom end together and then realized an issue that I hadn't thought of yet. When you run the EFI Connection 24X conversion on a sbc you have to run the vortec timing cover due to having to run the reluctor wheel and a crank sensor...a plastic, flexing timing cover and a solid roller cam in a pre-roller cam block doesn't work too well because the cam button! The only ones available are the one from EFI Connections for $425.00 or from the original company that produced them for EFI Connections for $325.00. I am trying to get around paying that for a timing cover !! Other than that I'm done buying anything significant other than having it powdered. If everything goes smoothly financially and time wise I'm hoping for January or February being done. :driving:

Awesome man.. the hot rod is super nice so far.. Im new to hardline, but been wheeling my whole life.. I noticed you are from Columbia ky, that's just about a hour and a half drive from where I live.. I actually drove there to get the tubing for the buggy im building..

unfortunately NO !! but I'm down to getting steering mounted and plumbed, front and rear end assembled, plumb brakes, get harness made, wired front to rear, drive shafts built, get it tuned and put on dyno, powder coating everything and shock tuning. Shooting for June or July! Maybe sooner if $$$ allows.

Latest posts