• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Buggy For Sale

rwells

If your looking for a new buggy here it is. This buggy has 4 rides on it and its ready to go.
98 4.0 w/auto and 231 w/sye kit
39" Boggers
9" rear w/ moser 35 spline axles, 4:88 w/ spool
44 front w/ RCV's, 4:88 w/ spool
4 link front & rear w/ FOA coilovers
8000 Warn winch
14 gal. fuel cell
Built in tool box
Heater
Radio w/ 4 speakers
cb
4 head lights
2 back up lights
Custom alu body panels
Chassis & body panels podwer coated
MR 10 lexan windshield
3755 lbs. Dry
Asking $25000.00
Contact Mark Settles at (859)661-2020 or [email protected]

Attachments

• marks buggy 1.jpg
    marks buggy 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3,236
  • marks buggy 2.jpg
    marks buggy 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3,249
  • marks buggy 3.jpg
    marks buggy 3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,219
  • marks buggy 4.jpg
    marks buggy 4.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 112
  • marks buggy 9.jpg
    marks buggy 9.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3,190
I think this buggy belongs to the guy that was at hawk pride with the red buggy with the turbo running the 40 inch v treads that was smoking fast and the yellow turbo rail buggy. So it could be more to it than you guys think. :****:

kevin f said:
I think this buggy belongs to the guy that was at hawk pride with the red buggy with the turbo running the 40 inch v treads that was smoking fast and the yellow turbo rail buggy. So it could be more to it than you guys think. :****:
:gay: We know now who's getin the bonus for helping sale :drinkers:

i no for a fact you cant build it for that so why bash the guy just trying to get some of his money back. just cause its not a jimmy smith chassis with tons and a v8 dont mean it cant hang with at least half you guys. and as far as the other half of you pussies would be at the bottem looking up. so mark good luck with your sell see ya in the woods.

dcregar said:
i no for a fact you cant build it for that so why bash the guy just trying to get some of his money back. just cause its not a jimmy smith chassis with tons and a v8 dont mean it cant hang with at least half you guys. and as far as the other half of you pussies would be at the bottem looking up. so mark good luck with your sell see ya in the woods.
I got your ***** ***** and I don't know where y'all are buying your parts from but if you couldn't build that buggy for less than 25000 you might want to start shopping the same place you trying to sale! :dunno:

Latest posts