• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new buggy....

onealdodge

Stumbled across a new buggy...really proud of it...I've wanted this thing for a while and finally the opportunity arose....I am really lucky to have this buggy if you know the story behind it and the great man that built it...thanks for looking.....

Specs: LS1 with nice tune and an exhaust thats All Ceramic.

Tranny, Built 4L60E, Tcase 3.8 Altas 32/32

Front and rear axles are the same, 1610 Ujoints, 45* steering. WICKED self centering rear axle with a spare module.

Radiator is Griffin, never runs hot, Tranny and PS coolers in the front. HUGE custom P/S res for F/R steer.

Fox 2.0 coilovers, Walker Evans DOUBLE beadlocks, Reds with 50-60% tread

Cool,one-off stuff.....
Hydro suck down "winch" front and rear (does not use winch, but a hydro cyl)

Cutting brakes are located as buttons on the Atlas shifter (wicked cool)

1610 axles..need I say more?

Rear steer with auto self centering

Both axles are Chromo tubes that are TRUSSED to death.

Here is the build up if your interested check it out....

http://forum.ih8mud.com/hardcore-corner/25651-new-cruiser-buggy-sunray-engineering.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tks P...It was built a few years back and Jim was way ahead of his time with this rig....It really is spot on with what I would build myself...May do a little engine upgrade (mo power) other than that I will not touch anything else for the time being...I really like it..... flashemifyougotem

[attachment deleted by admin]

I thought Nolen ended up with it and was wanting to put real seats in it?

Awesome rig and congrats Oneal, you have a piece of art and IMO 4 wheeling history right there. thumb.gif

Awesome ride Oneal glad you got it. When are you gonna take it out and where? I know you have a few things in mind to change [it's you'r trademark], just messing with you. Looking forward to seeing this one.

Congrats on the buggy.

Over the past few years or so, Just about every time I went wheeling, Jim was with us. I've seen that buggy pull some absolutely mind boggling lines, over and over again. Of course, Jim was a master at driving it. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as he did.

Cool. Nice guys (Jim was awesome) and a nice rig. I would be satisfied to be half as cool as Jim when I grow up.

Still my all time favorite crawler. If only I could get away with a 2-seater, I would try to build something similar. Nice rig fo sho! drool

Steven, Man I'm glad you got that buggy when you did. I was fixin to have the unenviable job of putting tye to hose real seats in it. & I really was not looking forward to doing that. It almost would bring a tear to my eye to cut on that thing. I will never forget the last time I wheeled with Jim.

By the way send me some pics of the rod in your avatar, Looks really cool, wanting to start something like that soon. Found a nice Mack B61 cab. Its way smaller than you would imagine.

You should hold on to that one Steven, it is the baddest rig on the planet. Jim was first class and so was his rig

Great rig Steven, now if you could just find time to drive it. (baseball, basketball, wrestling, soccer, etc) :eek: Wow, that itinerary sounds awful familiar. Hope to see you out in it soon. :driving:

Steven,

Got some pics back in 07 when I took RIcky B to shoot it for CRAWL. These are the show skins that Jim had for it, I think he only put them on 1 or two times. I have some cool pics here if you want any of em: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/moverton1284/Hot%20Springs/September-2007/

HotSprings9-14-2007025Small.jpg

HotSprings9-14-2007017Small.jpg

HotSprings9-14-2007070Small.jpg