• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NEW Caliber 14k 25' Gooseneck

ibrokeit

Brock Higdon- Auburn, AL
I work for a construction company and we became a Caliber Trailer (Trailer World) dealer to buy our trailers at cost/get local GC's a deal on some trailers. We ordered this for someone who had a big lifted new Dodge dually and the neck wasn't high enough so rather than cut the neck and move it, I ordered him another trailer. It pulls fine behind my 2013 F350 lifted on 37's. (Not actively trying, but if anybody is looking for a specific trailer, holler at me and I will get you a price)

Call or Text 256-744-5164. Located in Auburn, AL.

Brand new Caliber GL825 that has been upgraded to pierce frame (allows the deck to sit roughly 3" lower to the ground), add a platform on the neck, and sliding ratchet winch tracks the length of the trailer with straps. Title in hand.

$6,950 plus 3% tax for AL residents.

Built on 12" I-Beam, 3" Channel Crossmembers at 18" on center, 2"x8" Pressure-Treated Wood Floor, 2-7000# Electric Brake Oil Bath Axles, New 16" 10-PLy Radial Tires, 5' Dovetail W/Spring Assisted Level Over Ramps, Sealed Wiring Harness, Bump Rail, Stake Pockets, and 10,000# Spring Loaded Dropleg Jacks.