• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New contender?

Been around this scene since the UTVs were a thought and never seen anything Arctic Cat made other than a sled that was worth a damn :****: They should focus on snow thumb.gif

i agree and since ure a polaris dealer nateb83 i wouldnt expect nothing less. a S is all u need :****: black and orange all the way

101_1672.jpg

101_1670.jpg

101_1661.jpg

101_1656-1.jpg

101_1675.jpg

101_1650.jpg

101_1647.jpg

101_1645.jpg

101_1626.jpg

Those rear lowers are beef.

So if the ArticCat motors suck so bad, whats the options to repower one with a Busa or something?

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Idk but I can tell you a xp I know of is going to be for sale after labor day :****:

No ****ing way I would be the first person on that train.....

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Idk but I can tell you a xp I know of is going to be for sale after labor day :****:

cant hide money

As I said in text tonight.. quit bein a fag and overthinking your side-by-side... Your XP is set up RIGHT.. Run with it. In 2 years if these things stomp yours, go for it. IMO, Arctic cat hasn't ever made anything 4x4 worth a ****--so its not worth jumpin ship quite yet. Even if its bigger and badder.. who cares. run whatcha brung.

Ya ya I know. Think I'm going to stick with the xp for awhile longer. I dont see the artic cat blowing away the xp by any means.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Ya ya I know. Think I'm going to stick with the xp for awhile longer. I dont see the artic cat blowing away the xp by any means.

It might murder it in the dunes but not be worth **** for anything else. I will have to see some in action.

wngrog said:
It might murder it in the dunes but not be worth **** for anything else. I will have to see some in action.

might.

..but then again a guy MIGHT just need to toss a $5k aerocharger on his XP lol

**HINT HINT** Travis... If ya got $$ burnin a hole in yer pocket...

I dont see the artic cat murdering the xp at all in any kind of riding.

Im getting my firebird runnin first but after maybe ill do aerocharger. I have seriously been thinking about it.

Latest posts