• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired *NEW* Crawler and parts classified site

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockcrawlersforsale

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in here. We have a new classified site https://www.rockcrawlersforsale.com/ that we started in April to be for ALL rockcrawlers, EVERYWHERE. I stumbled upon this site because Grinder posted his buggy on there https://www.rockcrawlersforsale.com/autos/buggy/2-seater/2011-321-buggy-ready-to-crawl-used-42.html and it has received a lot of hits. We also try to post all of the listings we get on the site on Facebook because it really increases the level of exposure.

Anyways, listings are free (including featured listings) so post up! We are really increasing in traffic numbers and things are really trending positively.

On a separate note we are also always looking for other businesses/sites to network with. If you have anything crawler/automotive related and would like to do an advertising banner swap with us, please let me know and we'll talk. We currently are not charging for sponsorship ads.

Thanks!

Grinder's buggy has had 1750 views and listings are FREE. Let's get some more of your rigs on there and get them sold! We're seeing great traffic numbers and some cool things are happening with our site.

Thanks guys

quit spamming the classifieds :flipoff1:

seems like a good idea, hope it works for you but ill stick to the fourms and cl

I'm really trying to keep it from being spammy so I do apologize.

I'm just one of you guys but also want to help people sell their rigs and have my site do well. I'll turn it down a few notches ;)

Just ignor me. I give everyone hell.
If everyone would use it it will definitely make searching easier.

Always good to have another high traffic site to post for sale ads on. Especially catagory specific for Offroad vehicles. Exposure is what helps crawlers sell! :dblthumb:

That's exactly how I feel and why I made the site ;D

It's not the most fun in the world telling everyone to post their ads there since some call it spamming but I've had more good reactions than bad. I'm really trying to make a cool site that helps people and funds my desire to race my XJ in DirtRiot!

you need to hit up TacomaJD and kushKrawlin to add the link to their sigs. With all the post whoring they do you'll have no trouble advertising .

Since you prolly think im an asshole for the spam comment ill even help you out a lil while and run it in mine. I cant keep up with the other 2 PWs but i do my fair share :****:

It would be sweet if you had a site or app that when you posted an ad there, it would automatically repost it on every major 4x4 forum :dblthumb:

Thanks for posting- I've thought about that (and just about every other idea you could imagine) and it would be cool but also a massive undertaking. I thought about this site for a year, sat on the domain name and everything before actually going forward with it. If people use it, it will be AMAZING to have all those ads in one place. Craigslist, forums and local classified sites are fine and all that but having all rockcrawler ads under one roof is just WAY better.

There will be some exciting stuff coming to the site as we are always trying to improve it. For right now I'd really like some companies to do banner swaps with me because I like helping them out while they help us out. Any referrals are greatly appreciated!

I was just looking over the analytics for the site and we crushed our best week and best month numbers since launching in April. If you know anyone that wants in on that with a banner swap, let me know. This site is going to be awesome guys!

rockcrawlersforsale said:
I was just looking over the analytics for the site and we crushed our best week and best month numbers since launching in April. If you know anyone that wants in on that with a banner swap, let me know. This site is going to be awesome guys!

I wish you would get the **** off of here :****:

Do I have to post something? I'm a busy guy and a couple people (now 3) not liking what I'm doing isn't my biggest concern in life. Do you want me to be all butthurt or what? Sorry we don't see eye-to-eye on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.