• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New go fast buggy from Tucker's Offroad "Rock It"

One is my ol mans yj i just finished redoing for him, ones mine on rockwells and 44s and the other is my daily driver TJ on 33s, there's my buddies buggy sittin there too that I built last winter, my driveway always has several projects sitting in it at various states , I take entirely to many things on, I have another turn key build in the shop now as well

Wide open design link bars arrived this week and it's officially a roller, I wrapped up most of the rear tube work , waiting to get the radiator back to finish mounting that , on to finish the roof , motor guard and dash!

Sitting at full bump, belly is at 13" at full bump , should ride 6-7" higher with 20" of belly clearance and with out measuring it... I think the frame rails
Have 12" of drop but I'm not certain off the top of my head

Reworked the motor guard , after stareing at it , just didn't look right tall so I cut it down

Most of the dash tubes are layed out , spare tire and back shocks are on and sitting at ride height

I haven't updated in a long time but it's almost finished , we are driving it alittle now but it still needs some finishing touches like pannels, the custom prp window nets, spare tire rack finished , front lights etc. It's been a fun build and extremely enlightening , when I set I to build a u4 style car I had no idea about the amount of "smalls" that I was gonna run into... It took forever wiring , plumbing, reading rules, safety and other non Rock Bouncer angles I encountered with this, upon the the small test runs I've taken with this, the owner is gonna be very happy, the ride is awsome to say the least, next pics I post will be in the track !

Thanks that was the idea, blur the lines between race and bouncer , it won't race full time
So it'll see a lot of woods riding and :drinkers: swampers and a cool motor guard always add alittle bouncer to any rig!