• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New hobby?

yeah, that would be nice, but standing up and pedaling up hill you really feel that front fork working. i don't know if you recognized me sunday but i was up at reiter in the red 92 toyota. i had the grey 81 at naches memorial when you helped me with a tug when i had a bad starter. shoulda "re" introduced myself but oh well.

The snow only makes it funner:flipoff:

Theres a crew out of Arlbergs in town that ride up Devils Gulch a few times a year...f that thats crazy talk:haha:

I remember my first time down Devils I was supposed to take the devils spur trail and ended up taking devils gulch. Kinda realized when I popped out in Cashmere I was on the wrong side of the mountain:haha:

Its a really easy ride, unless you like to bomb it then it takes a bit more skill. I wouldnt call it hard by any means. The drop offs are the worst part. The creek crossing suck when you bomb into em and catch that errant boulder and go flying:looser:

As for getting there you just park in the Mission Ridge parking lot and go up to the pipeline road then follow it down to another parking area and the trail head.

Man now I wanna go ride:redneck:

Yep, wish there was a lockout on the rear shock, would make it lots easier to pedal uphill. Oh well.

my Pike U-turn fork has a lock out on it, i was suprised what difference a front fork lock out can do for pedaling. ( i took it off in place of a larger front fork with no lock out, it just wasn't a balanced feel on the bike for jumping/dropping....6-12"s :haha: )