• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New in box 12 bolt HUMMER wheels!

Jayvegas

Hey guys! I have a set of 4 12 bolt H1 hummer Beadlocks brand new in the box!! They have never been mounted. I'm wanting $500 for the set of 4. If your interested please call or text me at (336) 692-8576 of leave me a message! Wheels are located in Winston-salem NC, zip is 27127. No trades at this time. Unless you have a 14 bolt ARB u wanta trade. I can send pics upon request!
Thanks
-Jay

Bump because the two rigs in your signature have intrigued me. Especially the ZJ build in progress!!!

Thanks man! Yea my ZJ is in process, but should be pretty sweet when it's done! I'm currently working on the axles!!! I've got a set of 24 bolt hummers I'm using on it.

Are they stock? If not what is the bs? What is the color? Do they have rock rings?

Yea they are bone stock, double beadlocked, new in the box from Hutchinson! I also have the two piece rubber run flats! They are semi-gloss/flatish black, with silver studs, back spacing is like 7" I think, they are 16.5"x9.75" and they have no rock rings or any other modifications, let me kno if ya need anymore info!

Thanks man, it's still in-process... I don't have a build thread, only pics. It's been a lil while in the making

Latest posts