• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New information on 2010 team trophy challenge

Dirtball

Width restriction Dropped on 2010 TTCW.. Hurry !!

NEW INFORMATION ON 2010 TEAM TROPHY CHALLENGE

Since we are having a hard time filling the field of 20 teams we are going to try a few things to get this filled before July 1st.
If we dont get at least 15 teams by then, it looks like we would have to cancel this years event.

So read the following carefully!
The Location this year will be Liberty, Washington.
We are tweaking the daytime format to be geared more heavily towards the wheeling aspect but are still keeping the "night time search" portion also.
We are dropping the width restriction but all competition vehicles still must be street legal, show proof of insurance and go through tech inspection. NO EXCEPTIONS !!
Check www.TTCW.org for a list of requirements you will need to clear tech.

Last edited:
Win a set of TR HD Wheels

As title sponsor of this event, i'm going to sweeten the deal by offering a full set of 5 HD wheels to the winner of the 2010 Team Trophy Challenge. As a competitor, if I win the event, the prize will go to 2nd place.

Larry

As a probable winner for this event, (assuming we do it) what are 4 people supposed to do with 5 wheels?:corn:

As a probable winner for this event, (assuming we do it) what are 4 people supposed to do with 5 wheels?:corn:
> figure out what vehicle needed it the most out of your group...
> draw straws...
> mud "wrastle" for them between the four of you...
> say thank you.

Good point!!! unfortunately, the recession has hindered my budget. I expect, however that the winning team will win because one of the rigs already has these exceptional wheels:)

Good point!!! unfortunately, the recession has hindered my budget. I expect, however that the winning team will win because one of the rigs already has these exceptional wheels:)

I'd love to participate in this, I'm going to be in mexico for work at the time of this event, and going to the rubicon the weekend after.

This is something my rig would do well in.

Cool!

I hear the width restriction has been removed...that opens this competition up to a LOT more rigs!
Possibly some 'street legal' truggies and or buggies that have been trailered since Reiter has been closed wanna go compete !

all new entries should be posted by early next week. cross your fingers and hope we hit the magic number of 15 teams. thanks again all!