• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Job

W

wontwork

The only time I went by and seen how Jrich and his new job was going he was sweating his balls off and hurting, but he was mounting his tire of choice. Most people didn't know he could even work, but just to help my bud out I will post this pic of him putting in 8 hrs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yea but were else can you drink company beers on the job and wear a Hardline shirt and Yota Trail team hat ! :woody:

Deep South said:
looks to be the Lightweight tire store on 69 thumb.gif

P said:
Yea but were else can you drink company beers on the job and wear a Hardline shirt and Yota Trail team hat ! :woody:

U got it. After 5 it turns into a bar and sociel event. Dad goes by everyday when he gets done working.

Haha.. i never knew i could put in 9 hrs. a day in the heat changing tires either...

Figured since i'll have a proper college edumacation soon, and i've worked in the airconditioning most of my part time career, I needed a taste of the real world..

Blood, sweat, grease, nastiness of epic proportions, and little pay....hah
Props to those guys who play grunt full time, I have a new respect for them...

But yea, company beer is awesome.... Buys 3 cases of BL aluminum botttles/ day and 1 case of cans...
Keep it in a cup from 12-4.... 4-5 customers just get the full effect, lol :drinkers:

Just kiddin, we do have an occasional beer on teh clock, but usually we just sit around after closing time and knock back a couple 9 or 12... :flipoff1: