• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New member of the family

FiFo

So, my wife found out that she gets supplier pricing at the big three American auto makers the other day, since that substantially brought the price down on a new HD truck we went out and test drove some this weekend. This followed us home today.

1022570881_ea48244878.jpg

And the important information

1022571303_35bbaba052.jpg

2007 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4x4 Quad-Cab 6" Bed with a 6.7L Cummins and 6-Speed Automatic. :awesomework:

Nice truck.

But you should have come wheeling with us this weekend. Then you wouldn't have had to spend so much money. :awesomework:

nice truck and it isnt white or silver:cheer:

I hate white, and silver strikes me as a color for people who can't make up there mind and pick a real color. I actually really like this color, I thought about special ordering one, but I would have ordered one in the same color combo and with almost the same options, so there was really no point.

Nice truck. Any more pics?

I

I wanted a short bed, I test drove a long bed and felt it was too cumbersome for driving around Kirkland/Bellevue. It was actually a lot harder to find a short bed then a long bed, I guess everyone buys up all the cool trucks and leaves those long beds for the red necks. :fawkdancesmiley:

It might be a little weird but the wife and I have taken all the vehicles we have bought on a drive over Stevens across blewett and then back over snoqualmie as a sort of celebratory drive. Kind of a change to break it in and see what it will do. Well I just got back and averaged 18.3 MPG according to the computer, and it's estimating a range while empty of over 600 miles! I know the computer probably isn't too accurate, but for an engine with less than 500 miles on it if it's even over 17 I have high hopes for how it will do when it's actually broken in!

I didn't know it came in 6" though, that is a really short bed.

NICE!

now you need a trailer!

That pile of metal sitting next to toms shop over by the apple trees is the start of my trailer. I've got to go down to Everitt Brake tomorrow and buy most of the parts I need to make it a real trailer.

This truck is already costing me money! Just ordered a set of these from Summit.

plt-nb-105l.jpg

It's got LED lights that stay steady when the lights are on, but connect to the turn signals so that they flash when you signal a turn.

:cool:

This truck is already costing me money! Just ordered a set of these from Summit.

plt-nb-105l.jpg

It's got LED lights that stay steady when the lights are on, but connect to the turn signals so that they flash when you signal a turn.

:cool:

How much did those set you back?

How much did those set you back?

$300 from Summit, way cheaper then the $500 ones the Stealership tried to sell me. The basic Summit branded ones where $270, so these really arn't that much more, and way cooler.

I need to do something though because I'm a fairly big guy and I feel like a kid in a jungle gym getting into this thing. I passed a car last night and mentioned to my wife how slow that station wagon was going. She looked over at me and said it wasn't a station wagon, it was a minivan, it just looks small when your way up here!

Latest posts