R

rednecklights

eb29b9a43649c753f64e3a76cd1e28d7.jpg

86462f004a3e31681aadb2d786ff7216.jpg

50* grade
Concrete
Walking distance of the camp ground !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rev limiter at Mountain Side was 66* degree at its steepest part! And it was so fun, But that looks a little slicker, but fun! Can't wait to try it out. :woot:

Looks like a fun one! Being up here in Michigan, we don't have any real rock, so a couple parks have similar obstacles. That's why all of us head north to Canada! You all should make a trip someday!

rednecklights said:
I was mashin that 1.6 in 3rd to make it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill say, I was quite impressed to see you go up it. I pulled up on it before i left and decided Ill save it for another day :****: Feels straight up.

Adams rig is no joke! Looked like he was in the skinny pedal pretty good. Really like hawk pride. Really nice park.

Twister 3 flashbacks... that should make for some good times with a water truck at the top :driving:

Ahhh, I was reminiscing today about the GAP in Auburn... this is not helping! Can't wait to see it. But I don't DailyDigger it'll manage to make it.

Why is it videos never do any justice? Although knowing you made it piper makes me very comfortable in Sayin, IF/WHEN we go there Ill be scootin right up that bitch. No doubt.. While burnin a doobie, more than likely. Haha.
Now watch chad and JD get out and walk beside their **** (that would be called ghost ridin tha whip in the colored community haha) wile they just hold the wheel!

dynajeep said:
Looks like a fun one! Being up here in Michigan, we don't have any real rock, so a couple parks have similar obstacles. That's why all of us head north to Canada! You all should make a trip someday!

AJ, have you seen the one at R&V. it looks badass and I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it's on the list.

rednecklights- cool obstacle for the park, thanks for sharing. it awesome to see people spending time trying to improve the places we love to spend time at