• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new orv park in arkansas twig mouintain TWIG MOUNTAIN IS CLOSED

monster

monster buggy
we are opening a new orv park in southwest arkansas check us out on facebook (twig mountain orv park) . trying to open by memorial day check us out.

Re: new orv park in arkansas

Is there anyway we can help you? Let us know if we can help. Please send us teaser pics ASAP!!!!!

Thanks

twig mountain orv park is now open 7 days a week 8 am to sunset,camping .rock crawling,mudn/ trails rated 1 to 5 we also have fishing and swimming,scenic views. check our pics out on facebook(twig mountainorv) hitit

How big is the park overall and how many trails/ obstacles does it have? Where is this next to? :dunno:

the park is 45 minutes south west of hot springs ten miles north of glenwood ar.

750 acres 28 to 30 trails cutting new ones daily come check us out something for everyone :****:

Question answered, thanks. I have got to make an Arkansas run this year and see all your parks. I'm going to have to hit you up for the full tourguide thing though. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 Let me know when your coming to Arkansas, I will go run this park with you, then we can go over to Superlift and run there for a day. these two parks are about an hour apart.

MSimpson said:
CHASMAN9 Let me know when your coming to Arkansas, I will go run this park with you, then we can go over to Superlift and run there for a day. these two parks are about an hour apart.

That's what I'm talking about right there. HOSPITALITY... :dblthumb: And you let me know when your coming this way, you know, down yonder. laughing1

will do, gona be at csc fab on monday the 20th dropn off my parts. dont no how far that is from down yonder but its gota be close. lol

CHASMAN9 said:
Will do, going to bring some friends with me when I come out. thumb.gif
chasman give me a call when your going i like to go with yall. i been to super lift 2 years ago

Latest posts