• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New park in SC

They had a ride there this past Saturday. The park has some potential. Only got to explore about half the park. Saw 3 nasty hill climbs. Heard that they have a Facebook page called "Track and Trail". Suppose to be having another ride December 29th I believe.

taterman said:
need pics and more info , bc there are a lot of track and trails out their on fbook....

Travis, It's Trak N Trail on facebook. If you can't find it i'll send you a link. It's off of HWY 11 in Westminster I belive. They are supposed to have another ride on the 29th I think. We will be going. I hear there are some good hills with potential but ofcourse it's virgin right now. Has only been riden on twice that I know of.

It's actually in Sunset, SC. Just on the other side of Lake Keowee. Address is 259 Sunset Community Road, Sunset, SC 29685.

I went a couple weeks ago, there is potential there. It is going to take alot of wheeling to tear it up, an rain to wash it out. Dont know where people seen lots of rocks, I sure didnt. I posted on another forum, they need to let a club or have free rides for a while to cut in the park. At $20.00 a day they wont have many repeat customers. It is virgin ground a with some clubs or open rides it will help the park rapidly get better. I want be back untill it gets better, there just wasnt nothing there for me. Talked to alot of people there that day that said the same thing.